Associate Cell Therapy Account Manager
Location: South West & South Wales
Contract type: Permanent
Our client is part of an International Biotech company that develops market-leading products across several specialist disease areas. They are an innovator in cell therapy research and are focused on the development of cancer immunotherapy products. To achieve goals they focus on solutions, effective processes and continually look for ways to improve.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their team as an Associate Cell Therapy Account Manager, covering the South West and South Wales.
The ideal candidate will have extensive field sales experience and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets in a commercial pharmaceutical role. They will have strong commercial and scientific insight and possesses a strategic understanding of the haematology/oncology market.
* Develop and implement account territory strategies
* Promote company therapies to Health Care Professionals in targeted centres
* Engage with Key Decision Makers and provide full account management support
* Meet with appropriate Key Opinion Leaders to educate on and logistically support, the use of products
* Provide Medical Affairs and Commercial team with feedback and insight from Health Care Professionals
* Feedback to appropriate management about influencing trends and changes/issues regarding therapeutic landscape
* Identify business opportunities to maximise access and visibility
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to degree level in Life Sciences or equivalent
* Good written and verbal communication skills with a fluency in English
* Sound knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements
* Demonstratable ability to provide excellent customer experience across stakeholder groups
* Proactive approach to growing business in own territory
* Launch experience; launch experience within academic hospitals preferred
* Oncology/haematology experience preferred
* Working knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements
This is an awesome opportunity for candidates to work within a specialised pioneering therapy area. If you think this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
Apply for the opportunity via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.