Regional Healthcare Outcomes Manager
Location: Midlands - Birmingham
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a world-class pharmaceutical company which focuses upon improving peoples' lives who have dermatologic and thromboembolic conditions. They have a commitment to invest in the long-term development of ground-breaking treatments as well as providing holistic support, informative and educational programmes.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their Market Access team as a Regional Healthcare Outcomes Manager.
This role will involve ensuring the delivery of agreed market access objectives across the entire company portfolio. The right candidate will develop productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, to secure access and funding.
* Deliver on agreed market access objectives
* Create and maintain a strong network of key regional NHS stakeholders
* Develop and implement a regional access business strategy by mapping out relevant regional and local stakeholders
* Oversee all agreed spending is in line with budget
* Develop working relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure the annual business strategy reflects the needs of the NHS and the field teams
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent
* Demonstratable experience building working relationships with key stakeholders
* A strong understanding of the NHS
* A keen eye for detail and a drive to deliver exceptional quality
* Strong networking and interpersonal skills
Apply for this opportunity now via the website or call Kelly Beetham in the Manchester Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.