Key Account Manager - Haem/Onc - London
Our client is committed to advancing the science of oncology to deliver life-changing medicines to people most in need. Their broad pipeline of next-generation medicines is focused on four main disease areas: breast, ovarian, lung and haematological cancers, using four key scientific approaches: immunotherapy, tumour drivers and resistance mechanisms, DNA damage response, and antibody-drug conjugates.
Their ambition is to eliminate cancer as a cause of death through scientific discovery and collaborations.
This is an amazing opportunity to play a fundamental part in building a new Haematology franchise and launching a new exciting product into this therapy area. If you're inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do by joining them on this exciting journey and believe you can contribute to this bold ambition - these could be the roles for you.
These are critical hires and so we're looking for talented individuals, who can be bold in their pursuit of success.
The Haematology Key Account Manager is responsible for generating clinical demand for haematology brands within key hospital accounts (hub and spoke), pro-actively identifying business opportunities and recommending solutions to drive and develop business. You will also be responsible for increasing prescribing of the brand(s) through effective promotion to senior/influential customers within a defined set of key accounts through enhanced key account management working.
Your contribution in this role will be critical to the success of a highly anticipated new product launch in the UK.
* Secondary Care sales experience with a sound knowledge of Key Account Management within a specialist therapy area, ideally within oncology and/or haematology
* Proven track record of sales & business management success in speciality care
* Proven track record in influencing the prescription decision-making process across key accounts
* Excellent business acumen, demonstrating good analytical, planning and organisational skills
* Self-starter and effective problem solver, responsible for own actions and results
* Strong communication and team working skills
A highly competitive basic salary and excellent flexible benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more information.
Reference Number: 31116