Diabetes National Sales Manager
Location: National - UK & Ireland
Contract type: Permanent
Sector: Medical Devices and Technology
Our client provides innovative care to patients at a vulnerable point in their lives. For them, patient's safety is paramount, therefore their main aim is to provide the best healthcare products, services and support to ensure patients feel as safe and guarded as they can when they are being cared for.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join their team as a National Diabetes Sales Manager. This role will be responsible for overseeing and managing the day-to-day activities of the Diabetes Account Managers across the UK and Ireland.
The right candidate will develop and implement the national sales strategy, ensuring sales and revenue targets are achieved. They will be effective in their management of the teams KPIs and will oversee and agree on territory breakdown of current and new accounts.
* Hold monthly review sessions with team, clinical trainers and other colleagues where relevant
* Conduct mid-year and end of year performance reviews to set objectives and track development
* Review financial performance quarterly with Diabetes Account Managers and Finance them when required
* Establish product portfolio with Key Opinion Leaders both regionally and nationally
* Develop and maintain contacts within key UK clinics
* Represent the brand during national and regional meetings, Congress and patient events
* Plan and organise sales meeting throughout the year
* Ensuring compliance with both administration and with company codes of conduct
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a discipline of Science or Health
* A minimum of 3 years management experience
* Experience working within Diabetes and the NHS
* Business-minded with a drive to achieve results
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Strong networking and interpersonal skills
For further information or to apply please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.