Ethics and Compliance Partner
Location: UK & IE
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is an international biotechnology pharmaceutical company with a dedicated focus on Neurology and Immunology. They have a reputation for excellence due to their rich heritage and specialist portfolio.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their team as an Ethics and Compliance Partner.
The right candidate will be confident acting as a strategic business partner when representing Ethics and Compliance both internally and externally. They will work alongside the Regional Head and relevant partners to coordinate Ethics and Compliance within their territory. The right candidate will help to strategize and implement controls to minimise known risks, working in compliance with the local environment/company ethos.
* Develop and maintain sound knowledge of industry codes and applicable laws and regulations
* Lead risk assessments and feedback to key stakeholders on relevant risks and implement resolution strategies
* Ensure compliance-related policies and practices are developed, implemented and improved where required
* Liaise with internal stakeholders to deliver the necessary training to business partners
* Demonstrate accountability through enforcement of policies and regulations, ensuring allegations of misconduct are reported, investigated and necessary disciplinary actions are implements
* Advise the business on ethics and compliance matters, including interactions with KOLs and patients
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent (Master's degree would be advantageous)
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
* Experience with healthcare compliance
* Sound knowledge and understanding of healthcare compliance rules and regulations, including self-regulated industry codes
* Experience operating in a global and multicultural environment
For more information or to apply, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.