Senior Finance Analyst
Mat cover contract
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified or newly qualified CIMA to join a rapidly expanding, dynamic pharmaceutical organisation. This is an amazing opportunity to develop your experience across a variety of tasks and ad hoc projects in an international capacity.
Senior Finance Analyst Key Responsibilities:
* Act as contact between admin team and international finance team for all corporate admin matters
* Prepare international office budgets and forecasts with the functional leads
* Consolidation and reporting of admin budgets and forecasts
* Monthly reporting of actuals against forecast and budget and communication of variance
* Preparing month-end re-classes and accruals
* Review, consolidate, update and coordinate all aspect of the facilities budget
* Coordination of corporate facilities team and the in-country teams to align the costs of all sites
* Ensure all capital expenditure is captured and accounted for in the annual budget
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree educated in a relevant field
* Part or newly qualified accountant (ideally CIMA)
* Ability to work collaboratively with a clear communication style
* Must have prior experience within a Multi-national organisation
* Excellent planning and time management ability
Apply via this website
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.