Field Trainer - Diabetes - North UK
Our client's vision is to be the world's leading diabetes care company, and aspiration is to defeat diabetes by finding better methods of diabetes prevention, detection and treatment. They have the broadest diabetes product portfolio in the industry and a leading position within areas such as haemostasis management, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Field Trainer covering the northern half of the UK.
Working in the field; you will proactively define, design, deliver and evaluate development interventions for all the field-based sales team. The focus will be on developing the technical knowledge and skills of individual contributors within the field, to enable them to fulfil their potential. You will work collaboratively to ensure you work within business strategy and support the achievement of business objectives.
* Identify and conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA) through working closely with all field based individual contributors and people managers
* Design and delivery of development interventions through development, delivery & continuous improvement of training resources in collaboration with Training & Development Manager and team colleagues
* Evaluation of development interventions through monitoring & measuring effectiveness of all training initiatives using agreed measures of ROI and ROE
* Support individual development through individual ownership of IDPs
* Maintain individual continuous professional development of knowledge by reading relevant journals & attending networking events
Skills and Experience Required:
* Proven successful track record of commercial experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
* Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
* Excellent Coaching skills
* ABPI Qualified
* Having a recognised training/development qualification
You will also contribute to all ITP's/Induction training so must be prepared to spend time at our clients offices in the South of England when required.
Excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits.
For further information about this role please call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31167