Biologics Account Manager
Location: South London
Contract Type: Permanent
Our client is a world-class pharmaceutical company which focuses upon improving peoples' lives who have dermatologic and thromboembolic conditions. They have a commitment to invest in the long-term development of ground-breaking treatments as well as providing holistic support, informative and educational programmes.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join as a Biologics Account Manager.
You will be accountable for driving and managing business on your patch; you will target specific accounts driving sales, through market access and advocacy. You will be proactive and confident in approach. Your role will be to liaise with KOLs and stakeholders within secondary care and the broader local health care community to achieve business growth for your territory, whilst also maximising patient and prescriber satisfaction.
* Deliver on business and sales targets within defined patch
* Develop and maintain account plans, ensuring these are updated and tailored regularly to reflect business goals
* Increase prescribing of entire portfolio through engaging promotional activities
* Build effective working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders that will recognise both short- and long-term business outcomes
* Adhere to all compliance outlines and ABPI guidelines
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
* ABPI qualified
* Demonstratable ability to work independently and proactively to achieve business objectives
* Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
* Sound understanding of Key Account Management with proven experience influencing prescribing and decision making
* Experience working within biologics/dermatology would be advantageous
In return, the client offers a competitive salary and package - If you think this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!
Apply to this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.