Marketing Manager - Oncology - Scotland or Buckinghamshire Office Based
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company whose substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both early and late stage development. With a focus on core business areas of oncology, nephrology, and immunology/allergy, they discover and develop innovative new drugs aiming to become a global specialty pharmaceutical company which contributes to the health and well-being of people around the world.
They now have an exciting opportunity to join a team in the product launch phase across multiple countries within UK Ireland, Nordics & Baltics.
Your role will be to ensure strong commercial performance by leading and co-ordinating the cluster marketing strategy through cluster and country specific marketing activities linked to the overall tactical plan. There will also be an increased focus on digital engagement, with the objective of maximising sales and profit potential for each product.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Support regional Marketing/Product Managers to develop effective regional brand strategy
* Produce and monitor the implementation of strategic brand/marketing plans in line with cluster strategies
* Working with Launch Excellence colleagues, develop cross-functionally aligned launch plans
* Develop and coordinate the execution of tactical plans, including budgeting and liaising with agencies where required
* Lead the selection management and training of agencies, providing specific marketing information on therapeutic areas/products as required for training courses and agency briefs
* Engage with key customers through regular field contact, especially focusing on relationships with key opinion leaders
Your suitability for this role will be defined by:
* Previous Marketing/brand management experience in oncology
* Rare disease background preferred
* Experience of implementing digital/multichannel marketing campaigns
* Strong and proven project management skills and experience working in a matrix environment
* Successful launch and commercial experience
Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to forge long term relationships with key customers are also pre-requisites.
Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package available.
For more information please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 31159