Medical Solution Lead
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical organisation whose aim is to support people living with severe Immunology and Neurology diseases. They are committed to creating breakthrough medicine that will truly impact people's lives.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone with a medical and scientific background in Pharma, to support the medical plan and launch of a brand-new product within bone health.
Medical Solution Lead Key Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the local adaptation and translation of scientific content
* Address barriers to the efficient development of materials and assets for the field
* Driving the localization and implementation of the medical plan with the wider team
* Ensure all promotional and medical solutions have correct compliance approval
* Support material for the patient value plan, such as MSL materials, advisory boards, symposium, training material
* Partnering with key stakeholders, marketing leads and external partners to ensure maximum efficiency
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* MD/PharmD/PhD preferred
* At least 5 years of experience at this level in the pharmaceutical industry
* Experience of pharmaceutical/ healthcare compliance
* Ideally, experience with Immunology/Rheumatology
* Experience with medical plan execution
Apply now via this website!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.