Market Access Lead - Oncology
Our client is a highly regarded, niche pharmaceutical company that specialises in Oncology. The organisation has a reputable portfolio of products which treat a range of cancers including lung, breast and prostate. They also have an exceptional product pipeline which is at the forefront of the Oncology marketplace.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join them as a Market Access Lead.
You will be charged with optimising national, regional and local market access through the development of market access strategy. You will be confident within project management and delivery of HTA submissions and will have demonstratable experience of developing local market access deliverables.
* Lead and develop clear and commercially driven market access strategies by utilising stakeholder insights and on-trend market knowledge
* Establish strong working relationships with key HTA and payer organisations
* Review and project manage HTA submissions in conjunction with support from external HTA agencies
* Develop and execute market access materials that support medicine uptake post reimbursement
* Collaborate to ensure plans are developed with clear expectation of deliverables and responsibilities
* Ability to work cross-functionally with the UK and globally to ensure implementation of key projects
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Previous experience working in market access and a proven track record of successful launches into the UK
* Knowledge of horizon scanning and HTA initiatives within the NHS
* Previous experience developing market access materials and approval systems
* Strong market access network and detailed knowledge of market environment
* Sound knowledge of ABPI and business and compliance processes
Apply to this amazing opportunity now via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.