Primary Care Specialist - Anticoagulation - South Somerset
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an impressive reputation for innovation. Their focus is clear, to enrich quality of life around the world by addressing diverse medical needs through the provision of products and services.
Star is recruiting for an exciting national team of driven and enthusiastic Primary Care Specialists who will be working with an established team of Key Account Managers and Hospital Specialists in promoting their anticoagulation product into primary care.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company who strive to make sure employees feel challenged and rewarded while boasting a diverse culture which embraces admirable values and customs. The right candidate will be an exceptional medical sales specialist who thrives on delivering strong sales results.
The successful candidate for the role of Primary Care Specialist should have/be:
* Anticoagulation or cardiovascular experience (highly advantageous but not essential)
* An understanding of the NHS and its challenges
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject such as science or business
* Experience of working to sales targets in a customer-facing role
* Aware of the ABPI code of practice
* Driven and enthusiastic, able to drive your own success
* The ability to build strong, long-term relationships
Alternatively, this organisation will consider an enthusiastic and driven graduate looking for their first role in the medical sales industry.
Apply for the opportunity via the website or contact Leigh Deakin!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.