Senior Market Access Manager
Our client is a forward-thinking Market Access organisation that focuses on delivering innovative and strategic excellence to pharma and biotech clients. The organisation is founded on data and results-focused individuals who understand, inside and out, the complexities and challenges of the healthcare system and are experts in network mobilisation.
They are looking for a Senior Manager with a wealth of knowledge, to be the face of the business and manage a team of consultants and oversee their day to day projects. In turn, you will have the flexibility and autonomy to grow within an exciting collaborative environment.
Senior Market Access Manager Key Responsibilities:
* Responsible for managing junior consultants on project delivery
* Support Market Access activities for pipeline assets
* Support Market Access activities for launch and in-line products
* Contribute to the planning and execution of projects whilst leading client liaison
* Lead project teams through analysis of project findings
* Engagement of business development opportunities
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Extensive prior experience with pricing and market access, value communications and health economics
* Prior consulting or client-facing experience is required
* Must have extensive experience of Market access within the life science industry
* Experience managing teams
* Ideally, experience with business development
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.