Territory Business Manager
Location: South East, North East, London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex
Our client is a family owned Medical Devices company specialising in the Wound and Skin Care products. Their international presence and entrepreneurialism mean that they have a strong pipeline of new products in development.
They distribute their products into hospitals, in order provide care for seriously injured patients, as well as producing over the counter products for patients to self - treat at home. Their products have allowed them to become a leader in the market and they are looking to establish a foothold in all healthcare markets globally.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Territory Business Manager to join their team. Reporting directly to the Regional Business Manager, you will be responsible for increasing territory sales activity, by developing strategic plans in conjunction with the company's overall growth plans.
* Achieve agreed sales targets for entire product portfolio
* Develop and increase existing customer relationships
* Execute strategic plans in line with company KPIs in conjunction with RBM
* Detect problems within the market and identify solutions to overcome them
* Update and maintain CRM system daily
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Proven success within a sales environment ideally within
* Enthusiasm, drive, commitment and a passion to be successful
* Strong networking and interpersonal skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this opportunity via the website or contact Jon Woodrow!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.