Cellular Pathology Sales Specialist
South London and South Coast
Our client is one of Europe's leading healthcare and pharmaceutical companies. Focusing predominantly on pharmaceutical, OTC medicines and diagnostic. They are notably well-established market-leaders within the field of Diabetes Diagnostics.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their Laboratory Business Unit as a Cellular Pathology Sales Specialist covering South London and the South Coast; ideally, you will be South London based with close links to the M25.
You will be ensuring the business is professionally represented within diagnostics. You will exceed agreed-upon targets and provide feedback on relevant information whilst also capturing appropriate data in line with company procedures.
* Achieve all sales and gross margin targets
* Ensure placement targets are met
* Meet agreed-upon visit analysis targets for both calls per day and product percentage split
* Deliver monthly report to NSM
* Maintain all Key Prospect records
* Develop a comprehensive understanding of decision making and purchasing process and execute all agreed actions within given timeframe
* Provide excellent customer service, ensuring all customers needs are met and report on any dissatisfaction
* Update and maintain CRM system daily
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level within or equivalent - Ideally a Science related degree
* Previous experience in medical diagnostics/capital equipment
* Ability to self-motivate and proven success in a sale environment
* Strong interpersonal and sales closing skills
* Good administration, planning and organisational skills
* Previous experience in Histology would be advantageous
For more information or to apply, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.