Sales Representative - South Thames
Star is working in partnership with LIMA to recruit for a Sales Representative!
LIMA is a global medical device company who specialise in providing Orthopaedic solutions. They believe in the transformation of Orthopaedics through quality-focused, cutting edge innovation and were the first to bring 3D printing into a hospital setting. LIMA provide custom-built solutions to surgeons to ensure the improvement of patient quality of life.
Joining their salesforce, you will be responsible for promoting LIMA and their product portfolio. You will be proactive and confident in your approach, helping to generate a marketing strategy that will drive sales.
Key responsibilities of the role:
* Managing sales in the relevant territory and meeting targets
* Growing and maintaining existing accounts as well as generating new accounts
* Monitoring events and attending conferences
* Preparing commercial reports and carrying out market research
* Keeping on top of competitor activity
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Relevant sales experience in the Medical Device industry with proven success
* Good understanding of the orthopaedics market
* Educated to degree standard, preferably in a science-based discipline
* The ability to build strong, long-term relationships
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills
You will be covering the South Thames area, this will include the M23 corridor, Sussex and Surrey.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.