Clinical Commissioning Specialist
Our client is one of Europe's leading Diabetes Diagnostic companies, with leading systems in blood glucose and continuous glucose monitoring. The company specialise in over the counter medicine and diagnostic divisions.
An exciting new role has arisen to join their team as a Clinical Commissioning Specialist, helping to develop sales through primary care organisations. This role will cover the entire North territory as well as Scotland. However, the right candidate must be based within the North West M62 corridor.
The ideal candidate will be confident in selling a portfolio of products to key decision makers whilst also developing and maintaining the company's image and relationships. They will secure and roll out the implementation process to ensure efficiency and maximum product usage as well as participating in the development of primary care strategies.
* Sell to key decision-makers within all targeted CCGs and attain sole supplier/first choice status
* Liaise with Regional Sales Manager's to help with implementation when carried out by HGT secondary care salesforce
* Update and maintain all key accounts documentation as well as CRM system
* Support the Business and Product Management by attending all agreed exhibitions and conferences
* Help strategize by providing feedback on developments in the primary care market
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Previous experience selling to CCGs and an understanding of funding is essential
* Experience selling medical devices is crucial - ideally within Diabetes
* Good written and communication skills
* Strong networking and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.