Senior Brand Manager - Dermatology - M4 Corridor
Founded in 1998, our client has grown strongly through astute marketing and commercialisation of a diverse range of pharmaceutical and consumer health products and well-targeted acquisitions and licensing deals.
Their current portfolio comprises prescription pharmaceutical products, specialist hospital care products, medical devices, and consumer health products including over the counter medicines, cosmetics and nutritional supplements, and covers a wide range of therapy areas including dermatology, ophthalmology, oncology and stoma care.
They now seek an experienced Senior Brand Manager to maximise the growth of the key brands within the business unit and ensure the attainment of the budgeted revenue and contribution figures. This role will support the Head of Consumer Healthcare and work to guide and assist the development of the team in a very busy and exciting time.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
* Increase profits and value contribution for the UK and RoI, focussing on meeting or exceeding sales, margin and market share. Take responsibility for the relevant P&L for assigned brands.
* Development of marketing strategy including marketing plans to drive maximum revenue and contribution for the business unit.
* Help develop the UK market as the 'centre of excellence for the local hero brands', so that brand strategies and tactics can be shared with wider business as required.
* Develop a deeply informed insight into the target audience. Data management and constant analysis of market data and trends, studying competitors' products and services.
* Degree-educated (ideally Life Sciences, Business or Marketing)
* Extensive marketing experience in a high-impact consumer goods and/or pharmaceutical background.
* Dermatology experience is an advantage.
* Track record that proves your analytical skills and your ability to respond to results and consumer research.
* Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, you have great negotiation and presentation skills.
* Collaboration skills with cross-functional stakeholders.
* Ability to lead and inspire other members of the marketing team and across a multi-functional business.
This is a great place to with a dynamic, talented and diverse workforce holding its corporate values and people agenda at the heart of its operations.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 to find out more.
Reference number: 31164