Pharmaceutical Project Manager
Our client is one of the world's leading specialist medical suppliers, they source and distribute pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and consumable supplies to healthcare professionals in just short of 200 countries. A one-stop-shop able to deal with healthcare supply needs at all levels they have won many awards and have been identified as one of London Stock Exchange Group's 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain in 2017 and has won The Queen's Award for Enterprise in International Trade.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their team as a Project Manager within their Managed Access Programmes (MAP) division. The main purpose of this role is to meet with clients to capture their requirements for the project and translate them into an operational process in accordance with relevant regulations. You will manage end-to-end through the project life cycle through development of comprehensive project plans and maintenance of project management documentation.
This role will lead the project team and delegate tasks to the relevant members depending on skills and experience as well as provide project reporting to the Head of Project management and the leadership team.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company that strives to make sure employees feel challenged and rewarded while boasting a diverse culture which embraces admirable values and customs.
* To lead the design, implementation and operation of Managed Access Programs
* To provide subject matter expertise to relevant areas of the project, dependent on background
* To deliver superior customer service
* To meet or surpass KPIs and Service Levels
* To provide support to the Head of Project Management in the day-to-day running of the department
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to degree level, ideally in a Life Science subject, or relevant work experience
* Ability to project lead teams
* Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
* Ability to prioritise own workload as well as that of others
* Impeccable time management and organisation skills
* Ability to work under own initiative and in a team
* Excellent attention to detail
* Problem-solving skills
* Ability to work under pressure in a faced paced environment
* Experience in client-facing roles
* Willingness to travel to client sites. This will involve international travel monthly.
* Project Management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, Agile etc)
* Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
* Experience in either a pharmaceutical regulatory or supply chain role in a global setting.
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.