* Location: South East, England
* Salary: Competitive
* Type: Permanent
* Sector: Medical Devices
International Product Manager
Location: Office with some working from home in the week
Our client is a UK based company specialising the neurology market, focusing on innovative products for both chronic and serious medical conditions. Recently they have been nominated for the 'Best Healthcare Provider Partnership with the NHS" award at the 2020 HSJ Partnership Awards.
They are now seeking an International Product Manager to join their highly successful and dynamic marketing team.
* As the IPM you will be the named commercial lead for a specific product in the clients portfolio. You will create global commercial plans which will encompass both strategy, tactics and the product lifecycle for the global organisation.
* Additionally you will have responsibility to build key internal and external relationships.
* You will be responsible to create and cascade the strategic business plan across all markets and relevant functions
* Working cross-functionally and leading brand teams from global office
* Lead understanding of local market requirements before then translating into a clear and concise global brand plan
* Set up and run a cross-functional brand team with clear direction and governance principles
* You will be responsible for the financial management, preparing and be accountable for the management of the annual brand budget, ensuring it is in line with the budget/forecast expectations
* Work with individual brand P&L to track expense and revenue targets
* You will have experience in secondary care products and preferable medical devices
* You will have product launch, market access and understanding of commissioning and basic health economics
* You will have the ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously and comfortably in an ambiguous environment
* You will be a natural leader and team player
* You will have strategised, designed and implemented brand plans and helped guide and support a team.
* Our client has a fast-paced and dynamic culture and this environment will inspire you to succeed.
* Ideally you will have an advanced academic degree in business or life sciences, with extensive in country/above country marketing experience
This role is an amazing opportunity for a dynamic Snr Product Manager with excellent global experience, with excellent job security, career development, and financial package on offer for the successful candidate, therefore contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office or her mobile on 07885 803 760
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.