LTO Partner Section Lead Safety
Our client is an innovative healthcare provider; their aim is to provide better outcomes and futures for their patients. They intend to continually respond and adapt to the changing healthcare environment, whilst keeping both healthcare professionals and patients at the heart of what they do.
The right candidate will have prior experience working with a biopharmaceutical company and will ideally be a GMC registered physician. They will have significant Pharmacovigilance (PV) experience and extensive leadership skills within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry as well as sound knowledge of UK and EU regulatory requirements.
* Oversee affiliate compliance within PV legislation
* Fulfil role of Local Safety Responsible for the UK and other assigned territories
* Oversee safety risk management and other PV activities
* Liaise with external bodies to gain strategic insight into shaping future PV requirements
* Engage with internal stakeholders globally
* Ensure prioritisation, oversight and allocation of resources meet regulatory requirements
* Ensure compliance is in line with global business and local regulatory requirements
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level in Life Sciences or equivalent, a higher degree would be advantageous
* Ideally, GMC registered physician, however, someone with significant PV, Medical Affairs or other relevant experience may be considered
* Demonstratable leadership experience as well as the ability and confidence to inspire, drive and collaborate with team
* Previous experience in Clinical Research and/or Medical Affairs would be advantageous
For further information or to apply, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.