Brand Manager - Gastroenterology - East Midlands
Our client is a small sized internationally established Pharmaceutical company that focuses on the development, in-licensing and marketing of prescription products for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. They are well established in the UK and with product line extensions and new diagnostic product launches will see their sales and growth continue to rapidly expand.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will implement and deliver effective marketing tactics and materials for a key, well established pharmaceutical product.
Responsibilities will include developing and managing marketing materials in line with brand strategy, managing materials through approval system/process, training sales force on the use of materials, agency liaison and supporting the Marketing Manager with projects where required.
As part of a small team you will need to be a strong team player and demonstrate a very flexible and adaptable approach. You will also be expected to demonstrate initiative and ownership and be able to juggle multiple tasks at once.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Previous pharmaceutical Product Management experience from within a UK pharmaceutical company
* Experience of working within a specialized secondary care disease area, ideally within a small to medium pharma company
* Excellent cross-functional working skills
* Work collaboratively and supportively
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
An excellent salary plus bonus and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 31297