Territory Sales Manager - North East and Yorkshire
Our client is a leader in diabetes care technology, through their glucose monitoring portfolio, they work to simplify and improve diabetes management globally. Since their inception, their goal has been clear to improve patient outcomes and empower their community to take control of diabetes.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join their team as a Territory Sales Manager for the entire North East and Yorkshire.
The right candidate will be integral in providing support to HCPs, helping drive recommendations and the use of product portfolio in the Diabetes market. They will liaise with local and national procurement to secure market access and will have a proven track record for hitting territory targets. The right candidate will maximise strategic partnerships with other companies to increase sales of standalone products.
* Maintain a sound understanding of Diabetes market and trends, healthcare regulations and competitor activities
* Ensure up to date knowledge of procurement process within local NHS
* Implement marking initiatives - including launching new products and services
* Analyse appropriate sales data to optimise efficiency
* Liaise with Sales Managers to identify and target key accounts, including account stakeholders, decision-makers and influencers
* Engage with customers both individually and in a group environment to identify gaps in customer needs
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* 3 years' sales experience, preferably within Diabetes, and a proven track record for achieving targets and driving success
* Demonstratable experience selling within the healthcare environment
* Strong analytical approach to organising and interpreting data
* Competent in all aspect of MS Office and an understanding of CRM systems
* Educated to a degree level in Life Sciences/Business is preferable
For more information or to apply, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.