Nurse Prescriber - Infusion
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of speciality medical devices. They have an extensive portfolio of products that support patients through all stages of their care, from surgery and vital treatment through to managing chronic illness.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join their team as a Clinical Resource Specialist.
You will be responsible for providing your clinical pharmacy expertise to comprehensive training and support for both internal and external customers. You will apply your expertise within multi-disciplinary internal and external project teams to contribute to internal and external research and process improvement activities.
* Develop and deliver training to ensure the correct support is provided for customer pharmacists on medication software applications, including custom configurations, protocols libraries and analysis of data
* Collaborate in developing an expansion of services offered, new product development or protocol enhancement teams
* Assist in the delivery of the pharmacy component of purchased professional services
* Refer to Regulatory Authorities and Quality Authorities on issues relating to the use and performance of the company portfolio and participate in hazard analysis
* Ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and standards
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Registered Pharmacist or Nurse prescriber
* Demonstratable experience of Acute hospital pharmacy practice, home infusion and/or pharmacy informatics
* Experience using dose error reduction systems (DERS)
* Evidence of Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner certification would be advantageous
For further information or to apply, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.