Retail Support Manager
Star is excited to be recruiting for a Retail Support Manager. Our investment in our people, infrastructure and analytics is propelling us towards our goal of becoming the UK and Ireland's undisputed market leader in outsourcing, making this an exciting time to join us. This also allows us to offer our employees the best of both worlds - the resources of a large organisation with the care of a small business.
The right candidate will focus on skill development, sharing best practice across the team to improve sales outcomes. They will work alongside the Project Manager; strategizing a national business plan to ensure delivery of sales targets.
* Support Project Manager to achieve agreed KPIs
* Review team performance and development by conducting monthly 1-2-1's with all Field Territory Managers
* Monitor employee engagement and motivation to ensure capability of delivering KPIs to expected standard
* Implement appropriate performance management systems, ensuring any issues are addressed and if necessary escalated
* Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure all Star behaviours are embedded
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Demonstratable experience mentoring, coaching and developing a team
* Sound knowledge of NHS structures and systems
* Excellent commercial acumen with the ability to help drive profitability
* Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
* Tangible experience working in retails pharmacy sales
For more information or to apply, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.