Brand Director EMEA - Oncology - Hertfordshire
This family owned Global Pharmaceutical organisation are exclusively focused on the secondary care sector and specialise in ground breaking treatments including Oncology and Neurology.
They now seek a talented Marketer to join their highly successful Oncology team, based from their offices in Hatfield.
Main purpose of the job:
* Play a lead role in the strategic planning and tactical implementation of all aspects of the launch and subsequent management of their Oncology brand
* Achieve the EMEA budgeted sales and profit target
* Collaborate with the Brand Lead on various internal and external brand meetings, including international and national congress planning, Regional Brand Team meetings and Regional Launch team meetings
* Prepare, present and gain support from the EMEA strategic launch plan for the new brand
* Ensure that country brand plans are aligned with EMEA brand plans and monitor, interpret and act on KPI data including from CRM tool
* Lead initiatives to maximise sales potential and achievement of annual goals, objectives and key performance indicators
* Develop & implement tactical plans to maximise sales potential
* Build and maintain relationships with a broad base of internal and external customers, including therapy area KOLS and act as key point for internal and external product related marketing communications
* Work with market access teams to secure rapid and unrestricted patient access
* Work alongside brand communications to develop the PR plans
* Work with Government Affairs and Patient Advocacy teams to support optimal environment for the product
* Proven experience working in some part of the EMEA region (not just UK) in Oncology
* Ability to demonstrate marketing excellence in a variety of areas
* Experience with local & regional market access activities including submissions and follow up and launch
Skills and aptitude required:
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical abilities
* Possess a strong sense of responsibility and have a good track record of working independently and meeting strict deadlines
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
To find out more please apply online or call Danny Walsh on 0131 553 6644