Healthcare Development Manager
North England, Scotland and Northern Ireland
Our client, a blue chip globally renowned company, specialises in delivering a range of medical nutrition products for patients requiring tailored management. They attribute their continued success to their ability to attract and retain talented, passionate people who share their values and commitment to excellence and revel in being part of a winning team.
Key Responsibilities of the HDM:
* You will be accountable for delivering annual business plans within the territory
* Working with key influencers to ensure that local guidelines, pathways, service models and advanced budgetary notification provide the best possible access environment
* Maintaining a high level of knowledge of the NHS and an understanding of the risks and opportunities it provides for market access
* Development of the strategic plan to target CCG key accounts in order to achieve sales goals and implementation of the client's market strategy
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Demonstrable experience in delivering commercial initiatives with proven outcomes (ideally through CCG meds management)
* Proven ability to assimilate and simplify both clinical and economic information and excellent communication skills
* Comprehensive knowledge of the healthcare structure, policy and governance across the UK, as well as healthcare funding and decision-making at a national, regional and local level
* Direct experience of working with the full breadth of customers (ideally NHS, Commissioner, Payor, meds management)
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or call Elaine Plunkett!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.