Star is working exclusively with the Draupnir Group (Altacor and PPDV) to bring you this Product Manager role. Altacor and PPDV are established UK companies who focus on providing speciality products within various therapy areas such as Ophthalmology, Dermatology, and areas of unmet needs.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within the Ophthalmology side of the business as a Product Manager.
The right candidate will work alongside the Brand Manager, sales team and other functions to support the implementation of the company business strategy. They will focus on overseeing marketing strategy across various customer groups, stock supply and product development as well as working with external agencies to develop new multi-channel marketing materials. The right candidate will strategize new innovative ways to improve marketing and communication of product portfolio, as well as improving the medical and scientific focus.
* Collaborate with Brand Manager to ensure business strategy is implemented successfully
* Develop achievable objectives and strategies for product portfolio
* Implement marketing plans in line with brand strategy
* Support management of external agencies to ensure the development of effective marketing materials
* Develop digital marketing strategy to include online sales techniques and webinars and ensure the optimisation of websites and social media
* Develop a working knowledge of the market to help facilitate training
* Analyse sales and market trends to highlight potential for product portfolio
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level in Business/Marketing and/or Life Sciences
* CIM qualification is desirable
* Minimum 3 years' experience in marketing or product management within the pharmaceutical or medical device arena
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
* Demonstratable experience of achieving sales and marketing goals
* Previous B2B customer management and knowledge of the NHS would be advantageous
For further information or to apply, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.