Our client provides innovative care to patients at a vulnerable point in their lives. For the client, patient's safety is paramount, therefore their main aim is to provide the best healthcare products, services and support to ensure their patients feel as safe and guarded as they can when they are being cared for.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join their team as a Respiratory Account Manager.
The right candidate will deliver sales revenue within their given territory through selling, account management, training and customer support. Their main product portfolio will include ventilators and CPaP products and related services.
* Develop and execute territory sales strategies
* Achieve territory growth in line with KPIs
* Establish the business and product portfolio in key clinics within territory
* Develop key contacts within territory, including Clinicians and Procurement
* Be a brand ambassador at national and regional meetings as well as congress and other events
* Maintain working knowledge of NHS and any industry changes, attending training where required
* Ensure compliance with territory administration as well as company business ethics, code of conduct and SOPs
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent in Science or a health-related discipline
* A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Ventilation/Sleep and NHS healthcare
* Specialist knowledge of Respiratory/Ventilation
* Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
For further information or to apply, please contact Jon Woodrow in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.