Regional Account Manager - London and South East
Our client understands the importance of getting ahead of cancer. No matter where a patient is in their cancer journey, they endeavour to change patient outcomes through quicker, smarter solutions. They have a market-leading portfolio of products for earlier detection and treatment guidance, which offers patients the clarity needed to act earlier and face challenging decisions with confidence.
They are looking for a Regional Oncology Liaison to increase sales for their services in the London and South East England Territory. You will be selling to healthcare providers such as surgeons, oncologists and breast cancer nurses, to uncover the best cancer treatment for their individual patients.
* Maintaining relationships with existing customers and developing contacts within new hospital trusts
* Drive sales in the private health care sectors and with the NHS
* Organise strategical and tactical brand plans
* Responsible for your territory's overall performance
* Management of the budget in your territory
* Engage with non - clinical customers in the NHS and private healthcare sectors
* Create a presence for brand advocates in the field
* Deliver presentations to customers on the company's services
* Become a product expert on everything the company provides
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Proven success in selling into the medical oncology and breast cancer market
* Previous experience working with the NHS while working to improve patient care
* An understanding of working with clinical research in cancer
* Experience working with multiple stakeholders across the NHS
* Knowledge into cancer care in the public and private healthcare sectors
* Educated to degree or equivalent in Life Sciences
For more information or to apply for this role, please call Sarah Whitby in the Bath office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.