Medical Science Liaison - Aesthetics - UK North
Our client is a highly regarded & privately owned International company with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are now looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Medical Science Liaison - Aesthetics to work covering a truly exciting portfolio across the UK North territory.
As a Medical Science Liaison, the main purpose of your role will be to build partnerships with relevant healthcare professionals, to communicate evidence based critical scientific, technical and development issues relating to their Aesthetics portfolio to expand the adoption of our products. This position will take the lead role in delivering face to face scientific and clinical information and services, as well as maintaining thorough & up-to-date knowledge of relevant clinical information, and product data with relevant local, regional, and national opinion leaders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Life Science graduate, ideally with a relevant PhD, Pharmacy or Medical qualification.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a field-based position
- The ability to understand, process, communicate and present scientific information to a high standard
- Understanding of clinical development and Good Clinical Research Practice is preferable
- Excellent influencing, networking, presentation and communication skills and a proven track record of team cross-functional team working
In return you can expect an excellent financial package and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business that invests heavily in R&D to stay ahead of the competition.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 31267