Regional Oncology Liaison - London / South East
The Regional Oncology Liaison is responsible for maximizing the potential of sales in key accounts across the South East and London region.
Imperative to this role will be developing local account plans that are aligned to the national brand plan and achieve above expected sales growth.
It is essential that the candidate can use advanced selling skills with HCPs which include but are not limited to; Surgeons, Oncologists, Pathologists and Breast Care Nurses and is able to uncover customers' needs
As part of wider key account management and stakeholder management, they will be expected to engage with non-clinical customers to demonstrate and help them understand the value-added benefits.
This is an autonomous role with full accountability for the region, so the individual will need to be able to work on their own and prioritise where they are going to spend their time to gain maximum return for their efforts.
It is important that the ROL is comfortable working on their own and being self-sufficient and as part of a team.
Key Accountabilities and Duties:
* Drive sales in the London & South East Region both in the private healthcare sector and in the National Health Service
* Develop account plans that are aligned to the national brand plan, which are both strategic and tactical
* Full responsibility and accountability for regional performance
* Effective management of regional budget and align spend with account objectives
* Engage with clinical and non-clinical customers in both the NHS and Private Sector
Who you are:
You are someone who has excellent an ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) at all levels of the NHS, with strong business acumen and ability to think strategically.
You are someone who is a self-starter and experience of working in smaller organizations or divisions within a larger healthcare company - autonomous, entrepreneurial in your thinking and approach; comfortable working on your own and being self-sufficient and as part of a team.
You are someone who has the willingness to travel to national meetings 3-4 times per year. There is also the possibility of attending international congresses both of which will require overnight stays and evening/weekend meetings.
You're looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your aspirations, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
Furthermore, you have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
* Sales experience in premium products with a strong record of success promoting complex products in medical oncology and/or diagnostics
* Market access, marketing, leadership, training or other non-sales role experience would be a plus
* Deep understanding (or can quickly learn) and familiarity with clinical research in cancer
* Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and decision makers across the NHS
* Excellent understanding of cancer care in the UK public and private healthcare sectors
* Proven large territory and key account management skills
* Life science degree/clinical experience are a plus
* Clean UK Driver's license
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31326