Market Access Head - Cardiac Devices - Southern UK
Our client is a market leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining technology with powerful data analytics and machine- learning. Their objective is to be the premier provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at high risk for arrhythmias.
In this new role, they are seeking a highly motivated and successful Market Access Manager to locally implement their market access strategy to both the NHS and private sector throughout their region, focusing on cardiology, electrophysiology, and other applicable stakeholders.
You will be responsible for maximising brand uptake and growth of their market leading product portfolio.
Key role responsibilities include:
* Identify, understand priorities and develop relationships with Payers and Clinical stakeholders across NHS and Private sectors
* Have clinical data and economic discussion to communicate the Value Proposition appropriately to both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
* Build Clinical and Non-Clinical Champions and Advocates who can influence the uptake of the product portfolio
* Demonstrate, with evidence, how clinical pathways can be transformed positively, delivering health and economic benefits
* Mobilise local KOLs to maximise peer to peer influence and advocacy.
* Preparation of LHEs/Trusts/CCGs for reimbursement through identifying a patient pathway and understanding the (sustainable) funding flow and process for local formulary submission
* Relevant experience of working with the CCG's / Health Boards across the territory
* Service redesign and pathway redesign experience
* Demonstrated experience in a Market Access/Health Partnership position
* This can be from either a Pharmaceutical or Healthcare organisation
A highly attractive basic, bonus and flexible benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference number 31334