Key Account Specialist - Oncology - South West England
Our client is a globally operating pharmaceutical company that develops, manufactures and markets human and veterinary pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company is continuously developing new drugs and treatment methods. Their core therapy area's are central nervous system (CNS) disorders, oncology and respiratory diseases.
They fight diseases by innovative treatments to improve quality of lives.
They are now seeking an outstanding Key Account Specialist to work with this newly formed team, to launch a new Prostate cancer therapy.
* Build/maintain excellent relationships with relevant stakeholders and appropriately fulfil their requests for information and/or expertise (predominantly Consultants in Oncology, Gastroenterology and Endocrinology)
* Function as the main contact person and project leader for all aspects related to driving patient referrals to Centres of Excellence and referral centres
* Communicate the benefits of the therapy to target audiences and collaborate with colleagues to achieve UK commercial goals
* Map defined accounts and referral patterns to identify relevant customers
* Facilitate timely feedback to the company regarding account business trends, changes in the therapeutic landscape including competitive insights, industry issues and business opportunities and use this knowledge to further business goals
* Experience in a field-based Key Account Management position from within the UK pharmaceutical industry
* Track record of sales success and a true desire to work within a specialist secondary care environment
* Experience with managing large accounts including strategic planning, project management, problem solving and execution
* Launch experience preferred
* Able to build trustful relationships with all relevant stakeholders
* Aptitude to take on and communicate clearly complex scientific and medical information
* Demonstrate initiative and a willingness to work hands-on and with a sense of urgency, in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Confident and highly capable writing business plans
* Exceptional organizational and time management skills
* Team player with a positive mental attitude
* Good working knowledge of the ABPI code and have a strong sense of its principles
* Curious and always keen to learn
This is a tremendous opportunity to progress your career.
Excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits.
For further information about this role please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31337