Brand/Commercial Manager - Pharma - Dublin
Founded in 1998, our client has grown strongly through astute marketing and commercialisation of a diverse range of pharmaceutical and consumer health products and well-targeted acquisitions and licensing deals. Their current portfolio comprises prescription pharmaceutical products, specialist hospital care products, medical devices, and consumer health products including over the counter medicines, cosmetics and nutritional supplements, and covers a wide range of therapy areas including dermatology, ophthalmology, oncology and stoma care.
They now seek an experienced Brand/Commercial Manager to maximise the growth of the key brands within the business unit and ensure the attainment of the budgeted revenue and contribution figures.
In addition to full brand management responsibilities for their portfolio of products in the RoI, you will also take responsibility for local subsidiary commercial strategy & operational delivery working across the Healthcare/Pharma Industry and leading the local commercial team.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
* Commercial strategy- maintain a detailed understanding of the Business/ Local Healthcare environment and identify all commercial opportunities
* Develop and maintain an excellent understanding of the Department of Health / Hospital GMS Pricing and Procurement process
* Lead the organisation's strategic relationship and commercial understanding of channels of distribution: GMS hospitals, Private, Dispensing Doctors, Wholesale, Retail and Homecare.
* Manage and maintain the current portfolio of products in the RoI and provide strategic input for business expansion through risk mitigation.
* Responsible for increasing growth and profitability in the business through agreed commercial strategic plans, strategic development and implementation of defined tactical and promotional plans
* Development of marketing strategy including marketing plans to drive maximum revenue and contribution for the business unit
* Help develop the UK market as the 'centre of excellence for the local hero brands', so that brand strategies and tactics can be shared with wider business as required
* Develop a deeply informed insight into the target audience. Data management and constant analysis of market data and trends, studying competitors' products and services
* Support and take ownership of Multi-Channel Marketing activities
* Pharmaceutical industry experience including strategic and operational brand management experience across different therapy areas or products with an understanding of the structure and workings of the Dept. of Health/GMS,
* Degree-educated (ideally Life Sciences, Business or Marketing)
Track record that proves your analytical skills and your ability to respond to results and consumer research
* Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, you have great negotiation and presentation skills
* Collaboration skills with cross-functional stakeholders
* Ability to lead and inspire other members of the marketing team and across a multi-functional business
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE
Reference number: 31307