Customer Service Representative
6 Month Contract - PAYE
Our client is a well-respected international healthcare leader with an exciting pipeline of upcoming launches; their people and performance are among the best in the world.
A new role has arisen within the Customer Service Team, focused on SAP order processing
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for delivering a high level of customer service, to join a very supportive team environment. You will be systems-focused, able to work in a pressurised environment and happy to embrace change in order to learn quickly
* You will be working within the customer service team managing business to business orders
* Handling and delivering Customer orders through to completion via direct customer interaction
* Query resolution
* Working to set Standard Operating Procedures
* Handling customer issues satisfactorily operating according to local Customer Service policies & procedures
* There will also be an element of analytics to this role as well as complaint handling.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* At least one year of customer service experience
* Experience with ERP or SAP preferable
* Experience within the pharma industry beneficial yet not essential
* Minimum A-Levels or equivalent
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Apply now via this website or contact Rowena Deswert in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.