International Market Research Manager - Wound Care / Dermatology
Our client is a unique, global healthcare company who is focused on developing, manufacturing and commercialising innovative products for the Wound Care and Dermatology marketplace.
They are looking for a newly created International Market Research Manager to be based in the UK or mainland Europe
Main purpose of the job:
Supporting the International Marketing Director on a range of tasks, including:
* Develops, analyses and implements a broad spectrum of data collected from internal sources and external market research surveys for the portfolio, this includes monthly, quarterly and annual reports (to be standardised) as well as ad-hoc enquiries for key countries.
* Performs desk-top research and source related secondary research.
* Analyses relevant data to give meaningful customer insights (KOL's) and supports to identify product positioning and key messages to communicate to target audience. Identifies triggers and barriers within the customer journey at relevant touchpoints.
* Is the interface to external agencies.
* Ensures the smooth flow of information between marketing, digital marketing, sales, finance and medical.
* Challenges the existing and is forward thinking on how to use Digital transformation.
* Robust experience in managing and directing primary market research projects - both qualitative and quantitative (above country level)
* Broad knowledge regarding appropriate selection of research methodologies and design of research tools
* Extensive experience in secondary data analysis and competitive intelligence
Some Wound Care or Dermatology experience will also be preferred.
This role will come with a Highly Attractive Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits package.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31351