Disease Community Lead - North West England & Northern Ireland
This innovative and ambitious research based pharmaceutical group have built their success on diversity, reputation and sheer passion for what they do. They play a pioneering role in personalised healthcare and provides the first products that are tailored to the needs of specific patient groups within both pharmaceuticals and diagnostics.
They have an enviably rich pipeline of products and are much admired by those both within and outside of the pharmaceutical industry.
The Disease Community Lead is a newly created position. Its aim is to maximize the opportunity for sales by ensuring optimal access of medicines across the NHS network.
This will involve developing and implementing account and customer plans, engaging with local NHS stakeholders to build sustainable relationships and to ensure optimal protocol positioning of brand at local level.
The successful individual will have the opportunity to challenge the traditional ways of working aiming to maximise product value for patients, customers and the business.
Key responsibilities for this role will be:
* Assists in the development and execution for major regional programs to meet objectives.
* Analysis of business trends and opportunities
* Execution and delivery of business reviews
* Interaction and partnership with relevant stakeholders
* Championing the brands internally and external
* Constantly looking for ways drive and define customer value both on and above brand
* Selling and driving positive results with both clinical and/or access customers in a specialist care environment.
* Demonstrable experience of pharmaceutical market access
* Experience in management and development of Therapy Area Experts (TAE)
* Comprehensive knowledge of NHS environment essential
* Significant experience in the pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry
* Proven ability to oversee and drive the success of a territory team
* High scientific aptitude
* Dynamic, self-starter with strong influential skills, as well as entrepreneurial spirit
* Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Commercial, Regulatory and technical awareness
* The ability to navigate a large multi-disciplinary geography
In return for your contribution to our success, our client offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme plus a range of other excellent benefits you would expect from a leading organisation.
For further information on this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31349