International Events Manager
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for a fantastic opportunity as an International Events Manager! This is your chance to join an innovative pharmaceutical company which specialises in neurology, selling products for serious and chronic conditions. This is an exciting position that will allow you to spearhead our client's strategy by project managing and co-ordinating UK and International marketing events.
Main Accountabilities of the role:
* Identifying key events, internal team training for attendees by maintaining pre- and post-show communication and event attendance
* Developing KOL relationships in the scope of individual events and participate in content conception with marketing colleagues
* Managing all aspects of the events calendar, regionally and globally
* Managing event related budget-planning processes for annual operational plans and quarterly best estimates, with full accountability on agreed cross-department event budgets
* Ensuring prompt and proactive communication to all involved stakeholders
* Conducting research, making site visits, and ensuring ABPI Code compliance is always being considered and adhered to
* Communicating to internal departments to include event-debriefing summary after the event
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Prior Event Management and Project Management experience essential
* Demonstrable budgetary and finance skills
* Able to align with the cross-functional team and clients to amalgamate expectation of different departments and internal / external stakeholders into one agreed objective
* ABPI qualified or ability to gain qualification quickly
* Working knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
* Ability to work with high level opinion leaders and healthcare professionals
Apply for this opportunity now via the website, or contact Lauren Alexander at the Bath Office!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.