Training Manager - Oncology - West London
Our client and its 15,000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, the Group's 2025 vision is to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology".
They now seek a talented individual to help create a performance culture within their Oncology Business Unit and drive the implementation of a customer-centric Key Account Management approach. Together with National Sales Manager and Marketing, you will work to improve the individual and group performance of the customer facing roles, to defined standards through the design, planning, managing and delivery of industry-leading and highly effective training and development programmes and interventions.
This will entail you providing coaching and development to key members of the Field team to drive in-call excellence and to foster a culture of continuous self-improvement through the passionate championing and ownership of personal development and fulfilment of Team objectives.
Other Key Responsibilities:
* Identify the need for, design, plan, manage and deliver relevant and appropriate training interventions for Customer Facing roles to ensure the highest possible level of effectiveness in role
* Monitor and promote sales team excellence through the analysis of qualitative and quantitative metrics; designing and implementing interventions to optimise the use of the selling skills model to achieve high quality professional Key Account Management and selling skills across the customer facing roles in line with the Brand and KAM Plans.
* Champion the importance of giving and receiving feedback and the use of Personal Development Plans in developing a high-performance culture.
* Develop field and head office team on skill, knowledge and spirit
* Ensure Team knowledge and awareness of Code of Practice is up to date together with all code related issues in conjunction with UK Compliance Department
* Theory and practice of coaching to advanced level
* Conception, writing and development of training strategies and interventions
* Knowledge and demonstrable application of learning, coaching, training and development theories and models
* Training and development needs analysis and training programme design and delivery
* Experience of successful pharmaceutical sales and coaching in secondary care specialist commissioned medicines-preferably Oncology/Haematology
* Advanced presentation and behavioural skills
* Previous experience of leading and managing teams
* Experience of successful pharmaceutical sales in Oncology
* CIPD Certificate in Learning & Development practice or equivalent
* Experience in behavioural techniques e.g. NLP, behavioural profiling
* Prior experience of dealing with SFE programmes or initiatives
* Working knowledge of NLP principles and their application to interpersonal skills, and relationship building
Excellent Basic + healthcare + pension + bonus
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 31231