Digital Account Director
Portsmouth - Working from home with one day in office
Our client is at the forefront of innovative thinking, providing success for their customers and patients through strategic problem-solving. They understand that the healthcare environment is more challenging and diverse than ever, so delivering excellence requires going the extra mile.
They aim to provide innovative Market Access solutions based on in-depth knowledge. Operating across multiple markets allows them to gain a broad understanding of the entire picture whilst working with multiple networks provides them with a high level of tailored expertise to strategize and deliver success.
They are looking for an experienced Digital Account Director to oversee and develop client accounts. The right candidate will be responsible for identifying areas for new growth, account planning and in time, line management. They will have had previous success in Account and Leadership management as well as extensive knowledge of the industry. Medical communication or medical education agency background is essential for this role, including a thorough understanding of digital/new technologies.
* Be the key client contact for all assigned accounts, acting as an internal client representative within the business
* Have a detailed understanding of client objectives to strategize and execute all agreed programmes
* Maintain and develop client relationships
* Create and deliver client briefs to internal teams
* Ownership of budget management
* Generate project estimates and statements of work for clients
* Seek out new opportunities for organic growth
* Understand existing client proposition, company focus and brands
Traits of an ideal candidate:
* Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a scientific field
* Digital experience or good understanding of digital/new technologies
* Previous experience working as an Account Director in medical communications/medical education agency
* Previous experience working in multiple therapy areas within pharma/healthcare
* Strong working knowledge of the healthcare industry, including good Market Access knowledge
* Ability to manage a large portfolio of different medical communication activities
* Second language in German, French, Italian or Dutch would be advantageous
For further information or to apply, please contact Lauren Alexander in the Bath office
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.