Key Account Manager
Star OUTiCO is recruiting for an exciting position of a Key Account Manager! This is an amazing opportunity to join an innovative, Healthcare company in the challenging field of neonatal medicine.
The successful candidate will be communicating and building relationships with a wide range of HCPs and managers within the NHS. A key component will be able to support the uptake of a new product from both a clinical and market access perspective.
Accountabilities of the role:
* Educating and training customers on products and services
* Developing advocacy at high levels of influence e.g. Key opinion leaders, nurses, etc
* Achieving account sales goals and objectives consistent with company objectives
* Planning, executing, measuring and sharing strategic territory and Key Account plans including the development of fresh initiatives
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* A keen understanding of NHS Hospital selling
* Developed skills associated with both in-person and remote selling
* Extensive knowledge of national and localised NHS structures, policies, funding pathways and quality drivers in line with their local health economy
* Strong strategic marketing, analytical and planning skills
* Proven approach to key account/project management and influencing key health care customers
Apply for this fascinating opportunity now via the website or contact Jacqueline Watson!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.