Business Intelligence Manager / Business Analyst - Wound Care
* Home based / remote working for the right person
* Varied & challenging role/remit - visible across their UK business
* Excellent career opportunity for a high performer
Our client is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative products for the Wound Care marketplace. In addition to a strong portfolio of products, the company's vision is to become a Global leader within this field. They have a new position as a Business Intelligence Manager / Business Analyst who will report into their Head of Finance.
A key purpose of this role is to support the sales teams by reviewing and analysing all customer accounts and provide useful market intelligence to the sales teams to drive future sales. You will support, interrogate and extract data to produce cockpits and KPI's from SalesForce.com to help drive the sales team to the best customer opportunities for the business. You will need a passion for sales and must excel in delivering outstanding results at all times.
The company are happy to consider people who are located remotely, although someone within a 2hr commute of their Head office in the North of England will be preferred.
The ideal candidate experience is as follows:
* Track record of success in a Business Intelligence/Business Analyst role within the Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
* Proven ability to deliver concise and impactful analysis
* Experience of managing data systems and tools
* Thorough understanding of the UK market (e.g. NHS structure, policy/operating framework, types of organisation and customers)
* Worked with Market research agencies before to commission insight gathering
* Proven experience in building databases
* Forecasting theory, expertise and practice
* A passion for adding value to the business, to customers and patients
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
* Industry recognised qualification such as PRINCE2 Foundation or APMP
* SAP / Analytics Cloud experience
For more information please apply online or call CHASE 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31389