National Sales & Development Manager - Spinal Anaesthesia - UK wide
Our client is a European Healthcare company delivering injectable anaesthetics and analgesics to patients worldwide, through innovative science and excellence in development, production and marketing. Their people are their biggest asset.
That is why they believe in fostering a great work culture that promotes creativity, informed risk-taking, an exciting environment, and good feeling in every day work.
As part of their exciting UK expansion, they are now seeking a talented National Sales & Development Manager. This key role is a front-line job, taking the excellent, high quality and innovative products to clinicians and healthcare professionals.
Key responsibilities include:
* Lead and manage the sales team, coaching and motivating them to achieve goals, setting targets, holding to account and managing performance
* Overseeing the delivery of digital activity, ensuring all activity reaches the customer.
* Generate sales revenue, working in-field, meeting and exceeding targets.
* Influence at all levels, particularly senior decision makers within the NHS (physicians, payers and Trusts)
* Understand basic health economic arguments and be able to present these with authority
Contribute to the annual marketing plan, breaking down into individual level of contribution for team.
* Overall responsibility for NHS procurement, across the whole of the UK
* Deep understanding of sustainability within the context of procurement, leading and advising colleagues on this key area for the business.
This position will suit innovative, creative candidates with a strong scientific background and a proven track record of sales management in the UK Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry. You will have a deep understanding of sustainability within the context of procurement, leading and advising colleagues on this key area for the business. You must also be very tech/social media savvy, highly confident and competent across broad range of digital platforms with the awareness necessary to exploit digital opportunities.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious & driven individual to develop their career with their own strategic vision.
This client is a distinct organisation that values creative thinking, open-mindedness, informed risk taking and business integrity.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Flexible Benefits Package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference no: 31401