Clinical Strategy Manager - Advanced Wound Care - South UK
Our client is a highly regarded Healthcare company that specialise in the Wound care/Negative Pressure marketplace. They have developed a niche within the therapy area and have exciting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are now looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Clinical Strategy Manager.
This is an exciting position within the Clinical Strategy Team, supporting the business to achieve its goals by leading and shaping activities that will provide a platform to position key brands, products and services.
Your key external contacts will include Specialist Nurses (Tissue Viability, Dermatology, Infection Control, Burns, Intensive Care), other allied Healthcare professionals (Podiatry, Clinical Commissioners, Medicines Managers, Clinical Procurement Nurses) and Medical Professionals (Surgery, Intensive Care, Burns & Plastics).
Key responsibilities will include:
* Support growth of key accounts by enabling, supporting and maintaining customer access in key accounts
* Identify key Health Care Professional's, professional bodies, academia and patient organisations and forge relationships with these customers.
* Drive digital clinical engagement, working with internal & external stakeholders to innovate new ways of working, to meet the needs of our customers
* Support drive of key accounts by delivering brand specific outputs & gathering data to demonstrate value proposition and ensure maximum exposure of information at major clinical conferences
* Support Health Care Professional's to develop new pathways of care or clinical services
* Develop and lead audit programmes to clarify current clinical practice
* Provide clinical input to support the tender processes
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your previous or current experience as a TVN (ideally Band 7 / 8 or 8a). We would also consider a Vascular Nurse or District Nurse with extensive experience in wound care, ideally with training experience.
Whatever your background you must be an engaging, outgoing character with excellent commercial acumen. You will have a high level of credibility with this challenging customer group and confident liaising with KOL's and stakeholders.
Key relationship building skills as well a creative mindset are also required.
In return you can expect an excellent financial package and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business that invests heavily in R&D to stay ahead of the competition.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 31394