Primary Care Specialist - Respiratory
Our client is a family-owned company with a focus on vision and leadership. They are committed to improving health and quality of life within the UK through continued research and development of medical products.
This is an exciting opportunity to join them as a Primary Care Specialist, within Respiratory, on an ongoing contract.
You will be selling and promoting a portfolio of products to targeted primary care HCP's and utilising your understanding and evaluation of trends, customer needs and competitor activity to help provide recommendations on sales and marketing solutions. You will be innovative in finding pathways to new and emerging customer groups, ensuring the brand is maximised to the correct patient at the right time.
* Selling within Respiratory therapeutic area into primary care
* Work in line with business strategy to deliver on sales targets
* Provide a tailored approach on each call to assess customer needs
* Liaise with team members; sharing tactics and opportunities to improve sales and develop relationships
* Utilise all available resources to sell and promote product portfolio
* Adhere to all company and industry procedures
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Degree level or equivalent, ideally within a Science or Business field
* ABPI qualified
* Previous experience within primary care
* Previous experience working within Respiratory would be advantageous
* An analytical approach
* Demonstrable knowledge of account management along with the ability to build and maintain long term relationships
* NHS CCG environmental, access to practice knowledge and Key Stakeholders experience for Cambridge & Peterborough, Corby, Nene, Milton Keynes preferably
Apply now via the website or for more information, please contact Kelly Beetham on 07710 172 604
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.