Health Outcomes & HTA Manager- Mental Health - West London
Our client's people channel their passion and commitment into aiming to improve the health of their patients. Together they are focusing on some of the world's unresolved health issues and creating solutions and opportunities for some of the most challenging conditions of the body and mind.
They aim to innovate with integrity and are committed to conducting business ethically and in compliance with the laws and regulations of the countries where they operate.
A new opportunity has arisen within their Market Access function for a Health Outcomes & Health Technology Appraisals (HTA) Manager. Your activities will enable commercialisation of brands by planning and enabling positive reimbursement / HTA decisions which drive product listing and optimal pricing.
You will be the recognised technical expert on HTA policy, processes and execution and a key contributor to Market Access strategy, accountable for HTA Submissions in UK, Ireland and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) countries.
Essential Technical Skills & Experience:
* Previous HTA experience - ideally with National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) and National Centre for Pharmacoeconomics (NCPE)
* Understanding of the principles of the HTA systems in the UK and Ireland
* Effective and influential written and verbal communication skills
* Critical thinking, analysis and problem solving
* Previous anaemia, rare diseases and oncology experience
* Graduate with Health Economics qualification in progress or completed
A highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package will be offered.
For further information please apply online contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference no: 31433