Senior Brand Manager - Haematology - Home/Cambridge based
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing innovative therapies and services to improve the lives of patients with rare diseases and their families. Key therapeutic areas are Inflammation and Genetics & Metabolism. They have world-class capabilities in protein biochemistry and biologics manufacturing development.
They are now seeking a talented marketeer to join their Haematology team as a Senior Brand Manager.
Your role will be to collaborate with the Business Unit Director and cross functional team to define and deliver the overall marketing strategy for the UK & ROI. Working closely with their global team, you will deliver the tactical implementation of global brand plans locally, driving unbranded and branded tactics in line with core product messaging.
Other key responsibilities will include:
* Develop strategic communications and/or training materials for internal and external customers
* Lead and organise the local Haematology engagements and involvement in local events, conferences and initiatives, working to support the KAMs.
* Work closely with BUD Haematology and local medical and patient access colleagues on partnership with patient organisations and industry partners to foster and strengthen relationships and advance patient education programs.
* Work closely with Patient Access and Medical to support any HTA and Tender submissions.
* Measure value, impact, and return on investment of commercial campaigns.
* Take ownership of customer networking and working with the BUD and KAM team to manage ongoing key stakeholder relationships on a country scale.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by your:
* Brand/Marketing experience in UK Pharmaceuticals
* Experience working in an international matrix environment with multicultural colleagues is preferable
* Knowledge of the local health systems and decision-making processes including funding flows and patient journey
* Recent product launch experience including project coordination
* Experience working in rare disease/haematology advantageous
Competitive basic salary, excellent bonus and benefits package.
If you would like further information about this role, please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31430