Key Account Manager - Cardiac Devices - South London
Our client is a leading digital healthcare company focused on becoming the UK leader in the management of cardiac arrhythmia information by working closely with physicians throughout the UK in both the private and public sectors.
They are seeking a highly motivated and successful Key Account Manager to promote to both the NHS and private sector throughout this region, focusing on cardiology, electrophysiology, and other applicable stakeholders.
* Developing new business by building support from cardiologists, and other clinical stakeholders
* Target and identify key institutions, generate market awareness, and drive sales
* Perform sales presentations to key customers to influence the use of technology
* Build advocacy and champions within facilities to help drive the business
* Enhance relationships with providers and systems through strategic partnerships
* Develop a pipeline of sales opportunities within assigned territory and execute on those opportunities.
* Cultivate a business plan and formulate sales strategies
* Degree qualified with related sales experience from a medical device sales or pharmaceutical company
* Cardiology and electrophysiology experience preferred
* Demonstrated success developing and executing a strategic sales plan
* History of outstanding achievements and proven sales skills
* Strong analytical, communication, interpersonal skills
* Very adaptive, innovative, and results driven
* Strong work ethic and customer focus
* Adaptive, innovative, and a team player
A highly attractive basic, bonus and flexible benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference No: 31422