Business Analytics & Insights Manager - Cardiology - West London
Our client is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for hypertension and thrombotic disorders, the company's vision is to become a Global Pharma Innovator within Oncology.
Within the Cardiology Business Unit, they have an opportunity for a Business Analytics & Insights Manager. The role supports Head Office and the Regional Teams with relevant information and analysis at a national / regional level and to enable an optimal diagnosis of the situation of each account and the monitoring of the account plans, including performance tracking (i.e. sales and activity).
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
* Develop and maintain effective management information systems and reports to monitor market dynamics, track return on investment, meet the reporting requirements of performance objectives and to track performance
* Develops and maintains effective systems and processes to monitor and collate competitor information from all appropriate sources to optimise the quality of planning and implementation to drive performance
* Develops true expertise in the understanding and interpretation of all potential data sets and converts this data into usable reports, dashboards, and customer engagement tools which incorporate multiple data sets to deliver enhanced planning, and customer engagement
* Drive models for effective decision-making at all levels of the organisation, to drive competitive advantage and to minimise the reliance on external suppliers.
* Develop regular ongoing initiatives to gain up to date customer insight through qualitative and quantitive market research
The ideal qualifications and experience are:
* Track record of success in an Analytics/Business Intelligence role within the Pharmaceutical industry
* Proven ability to deliver concise and impactful analysis
* Experience of managing data systems and tools
* Thorough understanding of the UK market (e.g. NHS structure, policy/operating framework, types of organisation and customers)
* Experience of commercially available market and/or NHS data-sets
* Worked with Market research agencies before to commission insight gathering
* Proven experience in building databases
* Forecasting theory, expertise and practice
* A passion for adding value to the business, to customers and patients
* Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
* Expert user of Microsoft Excel
* A thorough understanding of the ABPI
Excellent Basic + healthcare + pension + bonus
For further information please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 31450